School Business Manager
Permanent – term-time + 2 weeks
37 hours per week – 8.30 – 4.30
Closing date – Midday on Wednesday 23rd August
Interviews – Wednesday 30th August
Our pupils, parents, staff and Governors are proud of our successful, popular and welcoming school.
We are seeking an individual who is friendly, highly motivated and an enthusiastic team player to lead in all aspects of non-teaching disciplines. Joining our friendly and successful school, the successful applicant will be responsible for leading the finance, HR and facilities management throughout the school and will have excellent attention to detail, organisational and interpersonal skills. Whilst the role has core responsibilities, it can be hugely varied on a daily basis, as is the nature of working in a fast paced school environment.
Therefore, a broad range of personal skills, flexibility and a dynamic positive personality are key. The ability to maintain confidentiality is essential, together with a variety of excellent IT skills and the experience of FMS SIMs would be advantageous.
The successful candidate will:
- have a positive friendly and caring approach towards staff, children and the community
- have an enthusiasm for working with children and have a cheerful disposition
- demonstrate excellent communication skills across a variety of stakeholders
- have solid financial, HR and IT skills (ideally with school finance experience)
- be reliable, flexible and adaptable
- be able to meet deadlines, often given at short notice
- efficiently lead and manage, prioritise and organise a varied and demanding workload
- remain professional, calm and patient especially when under pressure
- be a team player and excellent communicator
- be able to use own initiative whilst working within guidelines
Salary – NJC Grade 9 (Point 31-34) £27,668 – £30,153 pro rata (dependent on experience)
A job description, person specification, application form and safer recruitment form are attached